Contract type: 6-month fixed term
After a stream of industry-acclaimed contract wins in the last couple of years, Primesight is excited to be growing across the nation. The Delivery Department plays a pivotal role in ensuring success for the business. With an enviable product portfolio, an award-winning sales team and an amazing culture, this couldn’t be a better time to join Primesight.
Management of the Production team and relevant Commercial reports, whilst overseeing the day to day work, training, additional projects and development of the team.
Responsible for pre in-charge and post in-charge production management.
Liaising with Sales, Supplier, Client and other Delivery Teams to ensure the maximisation of Production service.
To ensure consistent delivery with accurate information being collected, stored and processed in a timely and efficient manner.
To ensure income and expenditure is tracked and reported on to optimise the revenue potential and commercial incentives.
To track spend across supply base, maximising commercial returns from assigned contracts.
To monitor supplier performance and drive regular review meetings, being an escalation point when required to resolve challenges.
To help drive the department to achieve market leader success and evolve the processes as required.
To implement a production system, integrated with Primesight’s internal system (Fusion) and all relevant suppliers. This production system should be maintained and enhanced in accordance with team and company requirements.
Providing direct support to Delivery Director, assisting with meetings, conferences, presentations and reports.
Reporting to the Delivery Director, you will be responsible for:
• Manage workload for team members and ensure deadlines are met for the function. Including managing employment matters for the team investing time in individuals’ growth and development.
• Act as conduit between Delivery, Sales, Suppliers and Clients
• Ensure the maximisation of production with regards to both client service and revenue.
• Invoicing pre-checks, post-checks and processing. Ensure accurate invoicing of cost and revenue has taken place.
• Carry out 1:1’s and relevant performance plans for team members
• Closely manage production for Dominations, bespoke production projects or high service clients.
• Continually review and improve production processes (streamlining, sharing the workload, covering for absent employees). Ensuring to align National and Direct production processes to ensure for consistency.
• Continually review and improved production systems – ensuring the seamless integration of the central production system.
• Understanding and maintaining great relationships with Clients and suppliers.
• Running various reports needed for the Management Reports.
• Assisting with any ad hoc duties and managing up.
• Manage and drive the team performance and quality/accuracy of work.
• To control the in-charge period, ensuring production orders are being managed efficiently and cost allocation is appropriate (invoices can be matched against campaigns).
• Keep a close eye on availability and identify any busy/quiet periods to ensure the team and clients are constantly kept up to date.
• Ensure contracts and records are held on file for all bookings.
• Ensure supplier contracts are up to date and held on file for all suppliers.
• Ensure all specifications for print are up to date, accurate, stored on file in the relevant locations.
• Ensure all production and install documents are managed by the production team, are up to date, accurate, continuously reviewed to ensure for best business outcome and stored on file in the relevant locations.
• Ensuring all artwork queries are managed in a timely and professional manner.
• Understanding the processes concerning Posting and Despatch and actively supporting the team to fulfil those requirements.
• Ensure the team are following up on all outstanding product deliveries and keep sub-contractors and status reports up to date.
• Ensure an excellent customer service is offered and delivered.
• To aid in developing relationships with other departments and offices.
• To control invoices, income, cost and developing future saving opportunities working closely with Finance and Sales to ensure clients are charged correctly.
• Support company’s goals and values.
•Communication to be effective, timely and informative.
• Improved and stabilised service levels.
• Measuring revenue, cost and margin against company’s budget.
• Reputation of the Production team with clients and suppliers.
• A well functioning/organised and high performing team.
• Accurate completion of all work including ensuring accurate information is stored on systems (Fusion etc.) and recorded appropriately it is essential that it is 100% accurate, in order to prevent the business losing money.
• The easiest measure of performance is to ensure that we have no printing, invoicing or accounts queries at the end of every month.
• Excellent record keeping.
- Ideally A Level/Degree level in Admin Management
- Management courses
Skills & Knowledge:
• Solid Microsoft skills / Computer literate.
• Experience of working on a range of databases.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good presentation manner.
• Good negotiator.
• Where possible the candidate should have experience of working in a busy traffic/ inventory/senior admin role, in the media.
• Knowledge of the Outdoor Industry and Key Systems Operating Software is a definite advantage, but not essential.
• Organisational skills.
• Working under pressure and to tight timescales.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Working with minimal supervision.
• Dealing with people/customers.
• Able to deal with a broad range of people with different skill sets & disciplines.
• Computer/administration experience (2 years).
• High volume workflow.
• Working as part of a team in an open plan environment.
• A good understanding of databases environment.
• Proactive attitude.
• Accuracy and attention to detail with willingness to ‘get the job done’.
• Clear and concise communication on e-mail, phone.
• Confidence in dealing with people at all levels – both internally and externally
• Good communicator – ensuring information flows throughout the team and decisions are communicated to relevant colleagues.
• Highly flexible approach.
• Highly organised – site records to be constantly updated and query position to be reviewed and reprioritised accordingly.
• Maintain confidentiality at all levels.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
Minimum Criteria for Disabled Applicants:
As set out in Sections in 4, 5, 6 & 7.