Salary: Competitive salary
Would you like to join Primesight? We’re Campaign Media’s Commercial Sales Team of the Year, after all. We know all job ads sell an exciting, important opportunity but this one truly is. We promise. Here’s why:
- You’ll be joining one of advertising’s fastest growing sectors: out-of-home, and a company that’s making a big impression on the industry, our clients and our people.
- You’ll be working for a business that knows how to motivate and develop its people and has a culture that puts wellbeing at the heart of what we do. You’ll be joining Campaign’s Outdoor Sales Team of the Year (two years running!) and Campaign Commercial Team of the Year in 2018!
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, in an industry worth around £1 billion per year.
Management of the Production team and relevant Commercial reports, whilst overseeing the day to day work, training, additional projects and development of the team.
Responsible for pre in-charge and post in-charge production management.
- Manage workload for team members and ensure deadlines are met for the function. Including managing employment matters for the team investing time in individuals’ growth and development.
- Act as conduit between Delivery, Sales, Suppliers and Clients
- Liaising with Sales, Supplier, Client and other Delivery Teams to ensure the maximisation of Production service
- To ensure consistent delivery with accurate information being collected, stored and processed in a timely and efficient manner
- To ensure income and expenditure is tracked and reported on to optimise the revenue potential and commercial incentives
- To track spend across supply base, maximising commercial returns from assigned contracts.
- To monitor supplier performance and drive regular review meetings, being an escalation point when required to resolve challenges.
- To help drive the department to achieve market leader success and evolve the processes as required
- To implement a production system, integrated with Primesight’s internal system (Fusion) and all relevant suppliers. This production system should be maintained and enhanced in accordance with team and company requirements.
- Providing direct support to Delivery Director, assisting with meetings, conferences, presentations and reports
- Communication to be effective, timely and informative
- Improved and stabilised service levels
- Measuring revenue, cost and margin against company’s budget
- A well functioning/organised and high performing team Accurate completion of all work including ensuring accurate information is stored on systems
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good negotiator
- Organisational skills
- Working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with a broad range of people with different skill sets & disciplines
- Computer/administration experience
- High volume workflow
- Working as part of a team in an open plan environment
- A good understanding of databases environment
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Highly flexible approach
- Energetic and enthusiastic