Contract type: 12-month fixed term
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges, we would like to hear from you!
As a result of growth, we have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization playing an integral role creating and implementing the marketing plan. Joining us at our West London office, on a full time, 12 month contract, we offer a casual work environment and in return you will receive a competitive benefits package.
InLinkUK is a London-based technology company working in exclusive partnership with BT to reduce digital inequality and help make communities better connected. We do this by providing high quality free digital public services through the transformation of BTs legacy payphones into state-of-the-art fibre connected digital community hubs called InLinks.
Since we launched in June 2017 our partnership has seen hundreds of InLinks go live in cities throughout the UK, with hundreds of square meters of pavement returned to communities, over a million unique devices using the InLink Wi-Fi each month, and tens of thousands of tablet sessions and free calls being made each week.
InLinkUK is a joint venture between Intersection and Primesight in exclusive partnership with BT.
BT are our client, and this role works closely with them. BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and across countries worldwide. BT’s main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile, and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. Primesight is a leading UK Out of Home media company, one of the UK's largest suppliers of out of home (OOH) solutions with a deep understanding of the power of outdoor advertising as a current, relevant, and powerful advertising platform. Primesight operates across roadside, airport, subway, and cinema environments. InLinkUK is currently based within Primesight's London office. Intersection is a technology and media company based in New York that helps businesses and cities transform customer experiences, improve operations, and drive revenue. They are the leading company behind LinkNYC, Link PHL, and LinkNWK.
The successful candidate(s) will be comfortable working in a startup environment, a great team player, and confident self-starter. The chance to create a major impact on your 12 month assignment at InLinkUK is very real. By the end of your time with us, you will have crafted a strong foundational consumer marketing skill set that will prepare you to enter any fast paced working environment. You will be expected to help coordinate content creation and publishing, social media activities and website management.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
• Supporting on PR strategy and operations including press office support, commentary for journalists, corporate communications and crisis management.
• General marketing and PR content creation including award entries, articles, blogs, press releases, byline articles and press statements.
• Supporting the Content Manager to pull together a content calendar, including creation of all assets including copy and any additional requirements in collaboration with the wider team.
• Inputting into the social media strategy to grow the community, increase engagement and develop brand presence online.
• Keeping up with competitor analysis on social media, monitor and report ongoing and future social campaigns.
• Activating social listening tools to identify key trends.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing in the development of marketing material production.
• Managing timelines for house content publishing and optimisation with the Group digital scheduling teams.
Performance in this role will be based on 6 monthly Personal Development Plans, quarterly objectives, and at least fortnightly catch ups with the responsible manager.
Skills and Experience:
The skills and experience for this position include:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing or public relations role.
• Experience writing and creating content in a professional setting.
• A self-starter with effective project management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A well developed sense of humour.
• Experience using social media and other platforms is an asset.
• Experience working in or with the media or tech industry is an asset.