Location: Edinburgh & East Coast
Salary: Competitive salary
After a stream of industry acclaimed contract wins this year, Primesight is excited to be growing across the country, with a key focus on its London & South Direct Sales team. Direct Sales will play a pivotal role in communicating Primesight’s propositions to the market and be instrumental in ensuring successful revenue growth for the business. With an enviable product portfolio, an award-winning sales team and an amazing culture, it couldn’t be a better time to join Primesight.
After a stream of industry acclaimed contract wins last year, Primesight continue to grow across the Country. Our portfolio consists of Roadside Billboards, large & small format (Static & Digital), Airports, Cinema and also our exciting new partnership with BT – InLink UK.
Direct Sales will play a pivotal role in communicating Primesight’s new propositions to the market and be instrumental in ensuring successful revenue growth for the business.
With an enviable product portfolio, an award winning sales team and an amazing culture, it couldn’t be a better time to join Primesight.
This is exciting opportunity to join the Direct Sales arm of one of the UK’s leading Media Owners. The role will be largely focused on Edinburgh, Dundee, retaining existing clients and self-generating new business. You will also be expected to generate revenue from a wide portfolio of Out of Home formats to target potential clients from public sector to franchises, small local businesses to large national businesses. Specialising in Outdoor Advertising, you will work closely with prospect clients to understand their businesses and then consultatively sell our product range to suit their Marketing objectives and help them grow. With a portfolio ranging from Airports to Phone boxes and Digital Billboards to Co-Op Point of Sale panels, this really is a diverse role which will need a highly intuitive and skilled sales person to constantly tailor and be bespoke with each different client
Reporting to a Team Account Director and part of a Scotland team, you will be responsible for:
- Retaining and identifying potential new clients to advertise across Primesight’s portfolio
- Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments with prospects
- Identifying advertiser needs during consultative fact-finding face-to-face meetings
- Building tailored campaigns and presenting face-to-face to clients
- Gaining the maximum possible yield from the local / regional adverting market for each advertising campaign sold Building account plans to ensure continual year of year growth of newly won clients
- To meet monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets
- To achieve face to face presentation levels to 6+ per week
- Full UK Driving licence (Essential as this role is field based)
- University degree (Desirable)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Geography- Good knowledge- of London is essential
- Commercial awareness
- Time management
- Proven success in a new business field sales role (ideally from Outdoor/Direct sales/local sales although media experience is not essential)
- Proven success in prospecting to self-generate new business appointments
- Negotiation skills with small / medium sized businesses and/or public sector bodies
- A keen New Business hunter
- High Energy levels
- Dynamic sales person with Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Self-reliant, independent, spontaneous, self-motivated, self-confident.
- Charisma and confidence to interact well with others, and the directness and confidence to bring a sale to a successful conclusion.
- Assertiveness and positivity - ambitious for results, has the drive and determination to achieve them.