Would you like to join Primesight?
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our team based in London on a full time, fixed term basis until 31st May 2019. In return you will receive a competitive salary package plus excellent benefits.
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, an industry worth around £1 billion per year. You’ll be joining one of advertising’s fastest growing sectors: out-of-home, and a company that’s making a big impression on the industry, our clients and our people.
Contract type: Fixed term to 31 May 2019
What we will offer you as our Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Health cash plans
- A day off for charity work
working programme to suit your personal life
Responsibilities of our Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- Facilitate the payments of rent and supplier invoices, communicating to the relevant teams clearly and precisely
- Full account reconciliations of supplier statements to all payments, with details of any invoices not being paid
- Keying & coding invoices
- Ensuring that rejected invoices are kept to a minimum.
- Key account reconciliation
- Scanning AP invoices
- Payment of Rent & Rates to landlords and councils
- Scanning landlord invoices
- Audit of amendment to landlord records
- Ad hoc finance duties
- Distributing post