Contract type: 6-month fixed term
After a stream of industry-acclaimed contract wins, Primesight continues to grow across the nation having recently added three more airports to an already impressive portfolio, and grown InLink, the latest in digital out-of-home technology to 700 screens.
Direct Sales will play a pivotal role in communicating Primesight’s new propositions to the market and will be instrumental in ensuring successful revenue growth for the business.
With an enviable product portfolio, an award-winning sales team and an amazing culture, it couldn’t be a better time to join Primesight.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Direct Sales arm of one of the UK’s leading media owners. The role will be largely focused on the London airport portfolio, retaining existing clients and generating new business. You will also be expected to generate revenue from a wide portfolio of other out-of-home formats to target potential clients from public sector to franchises, small, local businesses to large national businesses.
Specialising in outdoor advertising, you will work closely with prospective clients to understand their businesses and then consultatively sell our product range to suit their marketing objectives and help them grow.
With a portfolio ranging from airports to phone boxes and digital billboards to Co-Op point of sale panels, this really is a diverse role which will need a highly intuitive and skilled sales person to constantly tailor and deliver bespoke campaigns with each different client.
Reporting to Group Business Director:
- Retaining and identifying potential new clients to advertise within the London Airports
- Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments with prospects
- Identifying advertiser needs during consultative fact-finding face-to-face meetings
- Building tailored campaigns and presenting face-to-face to clients
- Gaining the maximum possible yield from the local / regional adverting market for each advertising campaign sold Building account plans to ensure continual year of year growth of newly won clients
- To meet monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets
- To achieve face to face presentation levels to 6+ per week
• Full UK Driving licence (Essential as this role is field based)
• University degree (Desirable)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Geography - a good knowledge of London is essential
- Commercial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
• Proven success in a new business field sales role (ideally from outdoor advertising/direct sales/local sales although media experience is not essential)
• Proven success in prospecting to self-generate new business appointments
• Negotiation skills with small / medium sized businesses and/or public sector bodies
- A keen new business hunter
- High energy levels
- Dynamic sales person with strong analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Self-reliant, independent, spontaneous, self-motivated, self-confident.
- Charisma and confidence to interact well with others, and the directness and confidence to bring a sale to a successful conclusion.
- Assertiveness and positivity - ambitious for results, has the drive and determination to achieve them.